Hi everyone,
I'm encountering an issue with a cloned request in Jira Service Management (JSM) where the image preview in the description is not displaying, even though it appears correctly in the original issue.
Here’s some context:
- The original and cloned issues belong to two different projects.
- Cloning is handled during a workflow transition using the JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows add-on.
- Only the image embedded in the issue description is affected. Images added via the attachment section or in comments are displaying correctly.
- Interestingly, the image is still present in the attachments section of the cloned issue—it’s just the preview in the description that’s missing.
While this isn’t a critical issue, it does impact the customer experience, as they don’t have access to the attachments section via the portal. Ideally, we’d like the image to be visible directly in the issue body so the customer can see it.
I’ve already reviewed the add-on settings and permissions, but I’m open to any suggestions on what else I should check or try.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Br,
Alexandre

