Hi Community,
I’m configuring a workflow in Jira Service Management (JSM) and I’d like to know if the following is possible using only native features:Goal:
Goal:
I want to require the user to enter a comment (internal note) before transitioning a task to the final status “Completada” (Completed).

Context:
This is the current workflow configuration:

In the transition from “En Proceso” to “Completada”, I’ve seen the available Post Functions:
I understand that post functions are processed after the transition occurs, so they likely can’t enforce a comment being entered beforehand.
Question:
Is there a way to make comment input mandatory before completing a task, using only native Jira/JSM tools (no paid add-ons)?
More specifically:
Can this be done through a combination of a transition screen and some kind of validator?
Are there native options that can prevent the transition unless a comment is entered?
Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance!