How do I "star" a particular Label please so that it shows up more readily when I click the Filters button?
Hi Nigel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can't star a label. And the label field is just another field like the others, so when you click on Filters, it is not going to auto show up or be special in anyway.
What are you trying to do that you need to star it?
Hello Nigel,
Welcome to the Community..!!
Another food though is that if the label is becoming that important then you may want to promote it as a Component which can be of more importance in JIRA.
Components provide specific space for them and can be additional filter to in your Work Item Lists and work well with JQL too..
Quick link on how to configure Components in JIRA.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-jira-components/
Please do share more insights on what are you trying to do with Labels and Filters to help more accurately.
Thanks.
Hi Nigel, it might be easier to create a filter where label = xxx. And then start the filter instead?
Thank you Sir. This will be helpful, perhaps in the future where a project morphs into something larger and needs sub-departments.
Thanks John. I noticed later that I can "star" in the LHS column when I "View All Filters". Regards.
You are welcome. Glad you found another helpful route.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.