I've gone through all the documentation that I could find and couldn't find an answer to my question. Hoping you all in the community can help me out.
What I'm trying to do is this: create a filter/dashboard/report (whichever works best) to show the number of work items in our JSM project resolved by each service desk team member, separated by user. I do not want to filter on assignee, as there are some work items that our developers have worked on, and the person who deploys the change (and resolves the work item) is not necessarily the person currently assigned to the work item.
I understand this is sort of possible using an Activity Stream gadget on a Dashboard, but that isn't the visual method I am looking for. I am looking for something more along the lines of a work item filter that can be added to a dashboard or a report that I can send to leadership to reflect the true amount of work people do regardless of who is assigned to the work item.