In a JIRA Project, the is an Archived work items tab where all cards are archived there.I want to download the list.
Kindly advise.
Hi @Satyam Mooloo ,
Welcome to the Community! I didn't see an option to download from the archived page. I know it's not ideal but you could select the table and paste it in a spreadsheet.
I see that there is a suggestion to be able to search for archived work items from the Jira search, which would allow to download the items from the menu:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-83897
Hi @Satyam Mooloo and welcome,
please could you share a screenshot of your tab?
Fabio
For context, I'm looking at this for archived items:
But ideally I'd like to be able to search them from the 'search' or 'filter' functionality to be able to download them from there.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Here it is.
Regards
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro ,
archived work items are by definition something that is not searchable so I don't think that a filter/search is the right way to do that.
Actually i need to download them in bulk to check why they were archived. Since there 200+ cards, we need to check 1 by 1. However, your workaround seems to be more plausible since what i read is that once a card is archived, it is removed for the search index and cannot be queried again. However, is there any means other than the above mentioned, like moving them to another list?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.