Hi,
I am trying to automate the Total Story Point sum / calculation using automation in Company Managed project on JIRA Cloud.
I have already set this up to work fine for Rolling up Story Points from Sub-Tasks to Story.
However, I am not able to get the total from the Blocking Stories to a Custom Work Item type (Release) that we have created in the company type project which works for our specific setup and team structure.
Structure is :
Release Work Type to group all Stories and Tasks to be taken for the Release through different environments.
Here is what I have tried so far.
Step 1: Trigger Automation Rule on change on Sub-Task Story Point Field -- Works.
Step 2: Identify the Related Issues and point to the Release Type Cusom Work Item. -- Works.
Step 3: (This is what is not working) Sum of Story Points from Related Work Items using {{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}}.
Please help.
Thanks,