I have a Kanban board in a company-managed Jira project. I created this board and previously edited the quick filters without a problem. Since the Jira UI update, I cannot find where to edit the quick filters. I found this community post and the answer seems to have worked for the poster, but it is not working for me. https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Where-Can-I-Edit-Quick-Filter-SQL-in-New-Jira-UI-Update/qaq-p/3044592#U3070543
Any other ideas?
Hi @Daniel Navarro ,
1. open board settings
2. Layout -> Quick Filters
Hope this helps,
Fabio
ok, found it finally. There is a small icon in top left corner that hides/shows the left nav. Mine was hidden and that is where the "Layout / Quick Filters" option lives.
Thanks Fabio! Just found it. It was hidden in the left nav which I had collapsed.
you're welcome Daniel. Please mark this question as solved by marking both answers as accepted. Other guys can use this question in the future!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.