Hi,
We use JIRA Cloud with Standard licencing. We have multiple projects on the GO within my company. All of them are built on the standard permission scheme and are company projects. All of them use the same workflows and permission schemes and out of the box using out of the box groups as well... So all very vanilla set up.
We are embarking on another important Financial project, let's call it "FinTransfer", which will require input from the developer's of other 3rd party companies, and I need to ensure that when I give them access to this project, they cannot see / browse or query any other projects within my company.
Keep in mind, there will be about 25 of my testers who will also need access to this project along with the 3rd party developers. My testers should still be able to see the other projects they are working on as well as the new project "FinTransfer"
I need step by step instructions on how to do this, as I am unsure of how to set this up.
Any help is appreciated..