Hi,
i awfully klicked on "use action bar" - but it ist nearly impossible to work with it. how can I get back the menu bar in edit mode?
Thanks
Caro
Hi @Tom _ Chili if I understand your question correctly, you can click on the 'collapse action bar' to have it drop down out of the way.
If I'm misunderstanding your question, if you could clarify, or include a screenshot that might help.
Hi @Dan Breyen ,
I'll try a clearer description:
before my unspeakable click, there was a menu bar at the top (marked in red). After this click it no longer existed.
Since I can't cope with the new state, I need the old menu bar back. What do I have to do?
Gotcha! Thanks @Tom _ Chili for the screen shot. I thought you were referring the Action Bar, as that's the thing in the lower right hand corner.
It sounds like you want the toolbar back. You're not the only one who unpinned it, and didn't mean to do that. If you put some text in, and then double click on it, that should pop the tool bar when you need it. If you want it back at the top all the time, on the far right of the toolbar, click the pin to pin it back at the top.
Let me know if I'm still not understanding your request.
@Dan Breyen
1000 thanks!You have saved me :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.