I want to be able to see what version a Bug was found. I read there is an Affected Version field but I dont see it
How else can I track this need? Currently bugs are logged and forgotten
Any help would be appreciated
Lee
Hi @Lee Street,
The field you are looking for is called Affects versions:
However, it only seems to be available in company managed projects, where you'll need to make sure it is added to the screens associated with the bug work type in your project.
Hope this helps!
Hi Lee,
The field is called Affects Versions and is a system field. Try adding it the field to a screen on the project you are using.
If you are searching in JQL it is called: affectedVersion
You can do something like this: affectedVersion is not empty
to see if it has been used at all yet.
Hello @Lee Street
I don't think that an Affected Versions field is created out of the box, but you can added such a custom field.
Has Affected Versions been added to your Custom Fields? The field type would be Version Picker.
Hi @Lee Street
Yes, and...to Walter's suggestions...
Apparently the built-in field cannot be added to a team-managed project. Here are the relevant suggestions and defects:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-85690https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-94862
Kind regards,Bill
Hey Lee - was your project a Team-managed project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.