How do I set CARD COLORS in the new Jira layout? This is as of July 2025.
I want to set the card color 2 days after a field, "Dev Start Date" is set. This field is the Developer Start Date. Here is the field value: Jul 16, 2025
Hi @John_Alvin !1. Open Board settings.2. Click on Layout --> Card colors3. Select method "Queries" and add color And use your JQL.I think it something like"Dev Start Date" <= startOfDay(-2d) AND "Dev Start Date" >= startOfDay(-2d)or"Dev Start Date" IS NOT EMPTY AND "Dev Start Date" <= -2d
Note that setting Card Colors is not supported in the native board created automatically for Team Managed projects.
This also seems to be the case for Business Projects, even if they are Company-Managed. Not ideal since this is apparently the default Project type when making a new Blank project. It's "business" type projects that want visual features like this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.