The automation is about cloning the service desk ticket to another board and the cloning does not occur and all the other rules are also not being executed since yesterday 3:39pm CST. All the rules prior to that were successfully being executed.
Hi @Rohini Chavan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is an active incident causing delays in rule execution. Please look / subscribe here to learn more and receive updates:
https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Rohini Chavan
There is an active incident on the part of automation, see https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Thank you @Marc -Devoteam- @Bill Sheboy ! For the first time I did some major changes in the automation rules and this happened, I thought I did some major blunder. Thanks again!
@Rohini Chavan
In any case strange things occur on your instance, always check Atlassian's Status page.
https://status.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.