I am looking to find where I can see the leftover storage on each of the apps. Currently testing the free plan and it is stated there is 2gb storage.
I was unable to find it using the following articles:Track storage and move data across apps | Atlassian Support
Navigate the Atlassian Administration | Atlassian Support
There is nothing under settings and nothing under apps related to storage:
Finally found it, but I am writing a step by step instructions for everyone else:
1. Go to https://admin.atlassian.com/
2. On top of the page Click on "Apps"
3. New window opens, click on you site at the bottom left of the screen.
4. New window opens, click on storage on the left of the screen.
Hi @Sebastian Somi welcome to the community. For me, if I use Atlassian Administrator, click on the Products Tab, then under Sites and Products, click my site. There is a link on the left navigation page for Storage. That should work if you're the site administrator
Also, take a look at this Jira issue: JRACLOUD-75922
If you could take a moment to vote for it, that would be great.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Sebastian Somi
Welcome to the community.
You need to select your site, then you will see the option storage, then you can view the storage used
Hi thanks for the response, can you show me in a screenshot, where this?
I found it.
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
P.S. If the answer is very valuable to you, please share some kudos.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.