Hi Everyone,
Got a case here, where...i'm stuck.
Here is the point
Originally, we had 3 SLA running (Assign , Total time , Agent time)
Something quite basic, but enough for a few.
Soon, i'll have a difference between First line support and Second line Support Team.
Which mean I'll be in need to see which team broke the SALe (if broken...) and follow up on work for everyone.
But so far... can't handle to make this work.
I've made a specific group in Atlassian admin with all N2 Support , Same for N1 , which allow me to only Show "Agent N2 time" when the issue is assigne dto someone inside this group.
But I can't manage to make the "N2 Sla" start at this moment as well.
Same for the "N1 Sla" that I can't stop...
Thought that using the JQL prior to this would at least (and at first) allow me to only Start SLA when the issue match de JQL ... but seems that if the Start trigger happend even way before, it will calculate it at the Trigger moment...not JQL one.
To make an exemple of what i'm trying to do.
Got an Issue
A is an N1 Agent
B is an N2 Agent
Issue is assigned to A --> N1 SLA Start
A assign the issue to B --> N1 Sla stop -> N2 SLA Start
Looking on different topic it seems that i'll have a hard time reaching this without an Add-on...but surely , I'd love to hear from the community before...maybe someone had the case already and solved this :-)
Regards,