With 2 Jira Service Management Premium licenses (for the administrators of JSM) + 2 Guard licenses,
I can set up SSO for all employees (200–250) using AAD users in our organization and block everyone else from logging in and creating tickets in the helpdesk portal.
Currently, when logging in to Office 365 applications locally from a domain-joined PC, 2FA is not required. However, when logging in from phones or PCs that are not in our domain, 2FA is required. Will this work the same way with JSM?
I will also be able to import and sync all employees from Azure Active Directory to Assets Schemas with the same number of licenses.
However, if I want to sync Assets from Intune to Jira Service Management Assets, I understand I need to use a Marketplace app, for example:
Microsoft Intune Importer for JSM Assets
Intune Connect for JSM Assets
Entra & Intune Sync for Assets
Is there any difference between these? I see that Microsoft Intune Importer for JSM Assets has the best reviews and that the licensing seems to have the same price and pricing structure.
However, I am somewhat frustrated about how to interpret the licensing and how many licenses I actually need to sync all PCs, laptops, etc., which amounts to around 300 devices.
Applications we use are also part of this — for example, all employees have a Microsoft/Office E3 or E5 license. How is this calculated?
If a license is required per device, this becomes very expensive. If so are there any alternative ways to import this data, for example using PowerShell?
or ar we only need licens for the 2 administrators?
Best regards
Geir