Hi, I am trying to creating a Forms Data connection using x-api-key:
I am getting a 403 Forbidden.
Is there a way to send the call with the header x-api-key? Entering just the API key also returns 403.
Hi @Damien
thanks for you question. I'm not a hundred percent sure what your endpoint looks like.From my understandig the custom auth requires a token instead of username/password.What you are trying to supply is a custom header. I don't think this is possible in this scenario.
Maybe it is a good idea to open up a support request.
If you want to connect using custom keys, the documentation is not specific.
As @Kai Becker mentions, probably best to contact Atlassian Support
You could try to use a bearer token, convert your key to base 64.
Thanks guys, I think the feature is not available. But at least I know to look elsewhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.