Our org is getting an "assertion expired" error when logging in to Jira via SSO. They say "just create a ticket and we can help" but how are you supposed to do that if you're not able to log in? Can someone from the Atlassian team create the ticket for us?
Atlassian support contacted me and send me a password less link ! Back in!
Hello @JacobH
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian Team members. You should hear from them within 2 business days.
Thank you! I have over 1500 users impacted at the moment
@Osvaldo Rubio Need help urgently please!!
@JacobH I would recommend raising a support request as soon as possible: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Sadly icant because SSO is looping me around and I am the admin. I tried to use the rescue email as well but it loops me back to SSO 😭
Hi @JacobH
I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-433528
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.