I cannto access Jira nor other atlassian products as admin and I cannot find the e-mail linked to the admin.
Hi @Natalia Drault
I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1161266
It appears that your site does not currently have a site-admin. Please follow-up in that support case so that our team can help here.
Thanks
Andy
Hi Natalia - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You are in a Free site - do you know who created the site? Who invited you to the site?
Hi John, we have been working with atlassian, confluence, jira and bitbucket for a couple of years now but we cannot find the e-mail used as admin. I cannot find the e-mail we used at the very beginning.
Is it still a Free site? Do you have access to User Management under settings? If so, who has the Org Admin role?
We are not paying for using Jira nor confluence. I do not have access to user management under settings and we do not know who kept the org admin role. Thanks for your help on this
Thanks, Andy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.