I have replaced the default Service Project Customer - Portal Access group from the Browse Project permission with our own to restrict what projects external users see in the portal. However, we now we keep getting the pop-up to fix it without the option to ignore. I've also read that every project admin will get the same pop-up. Is there a way to maybe globally and permanently ignore this pop-up for everyone as a product admin?
Also happy to hear of better way of achieving the below scenario:
2 User Groups: Internal, External
- Internal should be able to see all internal service projects in the customer portal
- External should only be able to see the one external project in the customer portal
I need a way of doing this without making every project Restricted as that would involving having to manually checking each internal project has the correct list of customers and mean that we'd have to add any future new employees going forward multiple places instead of one.