Hi everyone,
I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to stop Jira Cloud from automatically scrolling the backlog view when I move an issue to another sprint.
What happens:
- I’m in the backlog view with multiple sprints.
- I right-click on an issue and select "Move to Sprint".
- The issue moves, but the entire view scrolls to the destination sprint, so I lose my place.
Why this is a problem:
When you need to move a series of issues, it’s really disruptive: you have to scroll back every time to continue working through your backlog. This behavior seems new (2024?) I don’t remember Jira doing this before.
What I’d like to know:
- Is there an option to disable this automatic scrolling? (I couldn’t find anything in Board settings or Labs)
- If not, is there an existing feature request I can vote for?
- Any recommended workarounds for managing multiple issue moves without losing your position?
I searched the Community but only found older posts about Kanban boards or columns, not about moving issues between sprints in Backlog view.
Any advice or links would be much appreciated!
Thanks a lot,
Alexandre