Hello all,
I'm trying to reformat the title of a newly created page.
I have a database, which contains a link field, which allows user to create a direct child page linked to a new entry. As you know, this means that the title must be entered manually by the user and there could be collision issues...
I would like to rename a page (update the title) based on the content stored in the database entry block from the page.
Something like field1-field2 (field3)
As you can see the string computation will be the easy part, as the page title update as there is a native method in Confluence automation.
My issue is to access the fields from the database entry. The page properly shows them at the top, but I cannot find how to access them.
Do you know if there is any way to access the entry field value and put it in a smart value?
Thanks in advance.
Note: Again, with Confluence databases it seems that Atlassian provided a semi-cooked feature...