Hi. I created a JQL for ordering by descending priority and I't not working + is unclear why. Could someone please help?
Hello @Salma Ratanjee
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
How are you trying to apply that JQL to your board? Are you trying to use it through a Quick/Custom Filter? Of have you tried changing the underlying filter of the board that selects issues?
Can you provide a screen image to show where you have added that JQL to your board?
Note that if you are using it in a Quick/Custom Filter, that will not work. Quick/Custom Filters only work to reduce the issues displayed to a subset of all the issues selected by the underlying board filter. They cannot be used to change the ordering of the issues. The ordering of the issues is controlled by the underlying board filter.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill - I think that this is happening because this is not a team managed board. Have you seen that occur?
I need answers to the questions I asked on July 14 in order to provide you with advice.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
1. I'm using the filter at the board-level.
2. Screenshot below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.