Hi,
I want to specify on which project a user can access.
If I have Project1, Project2 and Project3, I want to add a user and allow this user to see only Project1 and Project2.
How I can do that ?
You can do that using permission schemes. Have a look at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA000/Managing+Project+Permissions
i already tried to modify the permission schemes.
I created a user, removed him all group association.
I associated him to a new group (like user-light). This group can create, view and edit issues.
But when I do that, the new user can log in Jira.
Who can login to JIRA is defined by Global permissions: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA000/Managing+Global+Permissions
Make sure the group user-light has JIRA User permissions.
A user will not be able to login unless they are in a group that grants them "JIRA Users" (or "JIRA Administrators") permission at the global level. See this page for more information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.