Hi, I am trying to follow this automation example (provided by Jira knowledge base support) to find Epics without child issues but do it for Features / Initiatives. This isn't working for me as it is also returning results with child issues
This example comprises of 2 automation rules - one to find the issues without child issues and the other one to email them. I think the problem is in the first rule.
Rule 1

My Implementation

Trigger

Condition

Action

I think the problem lies with the disconnect between the condition and the action. Right now it checks for the condition but performs the action for all results. I cannot find a way (either though branching or condition) where it should perform the action on only the results matching the condition. I already know that the parent field route doesn't work.
Happy to provide more context or if you have any other way of finding Features / Initiatives without child issues.