I was invited to the workspace and accepted the email invitation I received. However, I'm still invited and need access.
Hello @ITSupport
We are a user community, not administrators of the instance you are trying to access. You will need to contact the administrators of that system or the person who told you that you should be accessing that system.
Hi @ITSupport - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How do you know you are "still invited"? You probably are in the system and ready to go, but you still have to be granted permissions to the project(s) for which you need access. Get with the person who told you they would add you to Jira to get them to grant you permissions.
Hi John!
I am currently a guest
I received an invitation by email, and in another email, I received a notification that I had admin permissions.This is the third time I've accepted the invitation, and I'm still listed as a guest.
What could be happening?
Thanks!
Do you have access? Have you logged in? Are you using the system?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.