I have a customfield_12858 that is a multi-user picker field. I want to send one email per day to each user that is selected in cf[12858], and the email should contain a list of all the work items on which that user is selected in cf[12858]. There should not be any emails sent to multiple users at the same time, even if the multiple users are selected in cf[12858] on the same work item.
I've tried about a million tweaks but cannot get it just right. The following automation is sending me two emails:
1. 1 with a list of the 3 work items on which I'm selected in cf[12858], which is good.
2. 1 to me and another user who are both selected in cf[12858] on one work item, but the email doesn't even list the 1 work item. This email should not be sent at all.
Please see detailed screenshots of the current automation rule, email output, and audit log, and thanks in advance.








