Hey guys,
I have an issue with publish location after I apply the template on new draft. Every time I apply template on new draft, it automatically change the publish location to main space, even the page was created as a sub-page. If I don't use templates, publish location stays correctly set. This issue leads to wrongly published pages if user overlook changed location in publish window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New page
2. Name it Page A and press publish button - Location in publish window is Main space (CORRECT)
3. Page A is published in Main space
4. Open Page A
5. Create new sub-page for Page A
6. Name it Page B and press publish button - Location in publish window is Main Space / Page A - DO NOT PUBLISH THE PAGE
7. Use any custom template for the Page B draft
8. Press publish button - Location in publish window is Main Space (WRONG)
How to deal with it?
Thanks