I don't think there is enough information here to answer the question. Can you please clarify what you are looking for?
Need comparison for features between Service Desk and ITIL service Desk , to choose one over the other.
One is a tool, the other is a process. You can't really compare the two? I think the best answer I can give is that you can use the workflow from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.workflow.bundles.itil or https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.workflow.bundles.itil to implement ITIL in Service Desk
2015-05-08 13_01_21-Projects - JIRA.png
It depends on your business processes. Do you follow ITIL? Is it required? It's a strict requirement for some companies (form orders above) and they're implementing it as a best practice. However if that's not what you need it might not work out for you.
Get the workflows in a test instance and try them out? This will be the best way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.