I have a radio button custom field as 'ML Approvers' that has four options (Ep1 Space CR, Ep2 CR, Ground CR, Integration CR). The value 'Integration CR' is the default value for the custom field so it is already preselected.
Based on the ML Approvers selection, a subtask is created for each value that is selection i.e., if Integration CR is selected then a sub-task is created and linked to the parent ticket.
I built out an automation rule that checks that each sub-task is in the status 'Concur', or 'Not Applicable' which should then move the parent ticket to the status 'Approved'.
However, once the 'Integration CR' was set as a default value. It broke the automation rule and is no longer executing properly. Can someone please assist in how I can modify the workflow to have it run as it is intended. I have included screenshots for reference.
Custom field:

Automation Rule:
