Hello,
i'm using a team managed project.
When i create an issue from the create button in the backlog BOARD section it correctly create the issue. I can then even drag and drop it in the backlog section

If i use the create button of the backlog section (Or the create button on top of the window) , it creates the item

then it fails with this message

The issue is correctly created but it is invisible in the backlog panel, and same in the board !
Both ticket are identical (same status (To Do), same fields)
I have checked the "Columns and statuses" setting it is supposed to be existing
Fun thing is, even though i cannot see it, it is counted in the Epic stats (here showing 2 items when only one is visible)

I also have tried to create issues with differents statuses (Backlog, To Do, In progress, Done) they are never shown in the backlog
And there is not filter (except for the epic here)
One last thing, here are both tickets that i can see in List

I don't get why i can't see the Last in my board..