Hi,
I'm trying to view which automations operate on a specific type of work item. To do this, I go to the admin settings and select Global automation. In the audit log, I enter the issue key to filter the results, but the logs don't seem to make sense. Every time I enter a new issue key and return, I see different logs, and the information seems inconsistent.
Additionally, the scopes shown in the logs don't match the initial scope of the work item. Sometimes, the automation appears to have run on a completely unrelated issue.


My main goal is to document how each automation works, so we can optimize our processes in the future. It's already challenging to gather this information, and I was hoping the global automation log filter would make this task easier.
Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Or is there something I might have missed in the setup?
Thanks for your help!