When I try to create new space I get a popup with infinite spinner. Whats wrong? I tried at different connections, so its not a connection problem. Any other idea?
Everythin is simple: I'm an administrator, but administrators group had no permission to create spaces!
Sorry for bothering and Discountrobot, thank you for your help to find a path to solution.
We've had this problem before - which was due to an internal 500 error (please provide a dump of your browsers console, you open it by pressing F12)Remember it beign due to some faulty Space.
Yep, seems like there is some problem with loading JS scrips:
DEPRECATED: jquery.autocomplete.js - See https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AUI-393 GET https://[sitedomain].atlassian.net/wiki/rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items?_=1401871165494403 (Forbidden) batch.js:166 Could not load space dialog - request for web items failed
DEPRECATED: jquery.autocomplete.js - See https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AUI-393
GET https://[sitedomain].atlassian.net/wiki/rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items?_=1401871165494403 (Forbidden) batch.js:166
Could not load space dialog - request for web items failed
Whats wrong and how we fix it?
Actually only this part appears in console when I click 'Create a new space' button:
GET https://[sitedomain].atlassian.net/wiki/rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items?_=1401871165494403 (Forbidden) batch.js:166 Could not load space dialog - request for web items failed
Looks like I do not have permissions for that.
{"errorCode":403,"errorType":"PERMISSION:USER:CREATE:SPACE","errorData":"[myusername]","errorMessage":"You are not permitted to create spaces or personal spaces."}
But I'm logged in as Administrator and have all other administrative functions available and working.
Did anybody found a REAL solution for this annoying problem? I created a new site and it's working fine, so maybe we need to change domain?
I have been fighting with this same issue for the past couple of days. Permissions were all fine, the cause was a space without a proper name. When viewing the page it simply said "null". When I changed the name of the page, the "Create from Template" dialog began to populate correctly. Thanks Discountrobot for that mention of the faulty space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.