Hello!
I have a team-managed project which I need to set up approvers.
Now, I have edited my workflow like this:
Start --> In Progress --> Review by System Owners --> Review by Tech Risk --> Review by CTO --> Approved --> To Refresh --> Overdue --> In Progress (start over again)
From In Progress / Review by System Owners / Review by Tech Risk / Review by CTO can also be transited to Cancelled.
I have also restrict users who can move the issue to only my team and Jira automation. Only from In Progress to Review by System Owners is open to all.
I was thinking of using the Approvals / Approvers function, so there's no need to do 2 statuses like Review by Business System Owner and Review by Technology System Owner. Instead, I merged it into Review by System Owners, but system owners will need to give approvals before moving on to the next status: Review by Tech Risk.
The challenge: each issue will have different Business and Technology System Owners and some might only have Business System Owner and no Technology System Owner (vice versa). I also want to set whereby if there are 2 system owners for Business, for example, only one is required to give approval. Is it possible?
For context, the two custom fields I have are Business System Owner(s) and Technology System Owner(s). Once a ticket is created, the user will fill in the necessary details and input who are the System Owners.
Thank you in advance.