Hi All,
I am raising a Incident in Statuspage using the Operations Alert feature of Jira.
When I get an Alert, I change the Priority to 2 which makes it as an Incident in Statuspage, then I add the Component ID "cmpid_[component]major_outage" which makes it visible as which component is affect in the Statuspage.
Everything works as expected and the component is visible in the incident.
The problem starts when I put the same Component ID as operational "cmpid_[component]operational" and close the Alert, The incident gets closed in the StatusPage and it removes the components completely from it and it doesn't show which components are affected in the Incident History.
I am very confused why is this happening, can someone please help me fixing this issue, if I make the component operational in the Alert, and close the incident it should still show me which component are affected in the Incident History.
Thank you all
