Some projects that I am tracking have more than one contact sometimes from different organizations. CRM is only letting me add one contact. Is there any way to use CRM to add more than one contact per task/story/epic?
Hello @kaitlin.muench
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you clarify for us the project Type this concerns? Get that information from the View All Projects page under the Projects menu. Find your project in the list. What does it say in the Type column?
Company managed software. Is this what you are referring to?
Yes, thank you, that is exactly what I was asking for.
When you refer to "CRM" are you referring to a project or are you referring to a field within an issue?
If it is a field, is it a selection list from which you choose a value, or do you type in the data?
Can you provide a screen image to help illustrate the reference?
Hi @kaitlin.muench ,
with Crmble for jira you could add as many contacts per issue/deal as you need, as you can see in the picture.If there is anything else you may need please let me know.
Best,
Toni
Also @kaitlin.muench , there is also the possibility of adding multiple contacts from the same company to the Issue/Deal as you may see in the picture:
The way we are currently using the CRM App, it only allows me to enter one contact. I have attached a photo. I am unsure if Crmble is different than what I am doing?
I am using the CRM App to add a contact.
I don't know if there is any other CRM apps that allow you to do that, but Crmble for Jira, as I mentioned before, already has this feature.
I leave you here the link just in case you would like to test it out out: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1232290/crmble-for-jira-crm-with-contacts-deals-gmail-outlook?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
If there is anything else you may need please let me know.
Hi @kaitlin.muench,
Different CRM apps for Jira handle this differently. The one you’re using only supports linking a single contact to an issue, as noted in its documentation.
If your workflow requires linking several contacts, some Jira CRM apps do allow that. For example, Mria CRM: CRM for Jira Teams supports adding multiple Contacts and multiple Companies to a single issue, as well as linking the issue to related Leads or Deals when needed.
Sharing this only as an option in case multi-contact or multi-company linking is important for your process. Hope it helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.