Can this be moved to the TOP?I am constantly clicking it by accident once i filter to the one person i needIt's really distracting and a feature that one would RARELY use I'd actually prefer it was removed altogether but at least move it out of the hit zoneThanks!
Hello @David Brenner
I don't think there is any option that you can use to change that.
You could open a support case with Atlassian to ask about that and provide your feedback.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Interestingly, in my own system as long as what I type is matching one or more users then I don't even see that option. I only see it when what I type doesn't match to any user.
So there is something weird about mine as you can see from the screenshot because i see it and I've matched a user.
Also this is only an issue when the box opens upwards. When it opens down, the new user option is at the bottom. That's also odd.
Do you have this experience with all projects in your Jira?
Do other people have the same experience?
Have you tried a different browser app, a private browser window, or clearing your browser cache?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.