I have a saved filter query which I add fix versions across multiple teams to be able to export the data for a deployment report.
The query works up to a certain point then I get an oops page and when I minimize the size, of which the data is not that much) I am used to 1000+ data and no issues. In this case the current data is about 437 rows.
When I downsize the saved filter seems to have gone into a "broken" state as I then continue to get the oops error and not being able to download anymore.
The last successfull export was at 388 rows
When I copy the filter that seems broken and download then it is fine, but when I add more fix version for data then the copied filter breaks again
I really don't want to copy and copy each time
Would a potential factos be if the fix version is released vs not released?