In Confluence Data Center I am using the Appfire Comala Remote Publishing and Comala Remote Publishing applications to create KB documentation. We use a template that includes the Comala Remote Publishing "ignore-publishing" macro. This macro creates a panel and any information entered into the panel is omitted from the page in our external published Confluence site. We are migrating to Confluence Cloud and Comala Remote Publishing and the ignore-publishing macro are not available for Confluence Cloud. How can I replace the ignore-publishing functionality that prevents information entered in the macro from being published to an external site?
I reached out to Appfire and they confirmed this functionality is not offered in Cloud, but were unable to provide any alternatives. This seems crazy to me. This macro is used on 40k articles. The alternatives I'm finding are 10k a year (Atlassian Marketplace) and hide the information in the panel unless you're in edit mode.
I am looking for a macro/panel that is fully visible to internal users, but does not get published to a mirrored internal space and/or external Confluence site.
Suggestions please!!