I am working into Jira Plans but when I am trying to get epics in the Timeline section, these are not appearing...just User Stories and Bugs are visible. How can I get epics too?
Hi Diego - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What are you using for the basis of your plan - project? board? filter?
Make sure Epics are included in whatever your source is.
Hi John, I am using Filter and selecting project, label to get items because using just project it wasn't getting data and all types of cards are marked as well...When I am doing the same with a different team/project then is when I can get Epics and so on
I see there are two filters set. What's in those? Maybe clear all of your filters and see if that helps.
What type of link is your Epic and Story? Is the story a "Child Work Item" of the Epic (in your story is it Parent linked to the Epic). Or is it "has a/ is a" something?
I have cleared all filters and effectively I am able to see Epics too but, not all of them...do you have some advice here?
I have following structure:
Epic x (Item that I cannot see)
User Stories (I can see all of them)
Tasks (I can see all of them)
Bugs (I can see all of them)
But when I am looking for specifics Epics into Plans / Timeline, looks like they don´t exist. I have selected project, labels, all types of items, creation dates and nothing is working as expected
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.