I've successfully linked everything in WBS Gantt-Chart. However, while the Start Date and Due Date I've set appear correctly as 2025/07/08 in the Gantt chart, the actual date bars on the Gantt chart timeline aren't being displayed.
Hi @JAEYOUNG JUN ,
I've used WBS a while back and I currently don't have one installed on any of our sites so I can't directly help out here.
If no one jumps in, I would suggest contacting the vendor directly via their support channels.
App support teams are usually quite helpful when it comes to troubleshooting issues/questions.
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you so much for using our product!
There is a possibility that the Start date and Finish date fields in the WBS Gantt-Chart are not populated. If the Start and Finish columns are not added to the WBS Gantt-Chart, please add them.Once added, try entering the same values as the Start date and Due date into the displayed Start and Finish fields—this should make the bars visible.
If you want to use Jira's Start date and Due date fields in the WBS Gantt-Chart, you can configure this by going to:
Settings (gear icon) > Apps > Issue (under the WBS Gantt-Chart section)
There, set the Start date field and Finish date field to Start date and Due date.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.
Best regards,
Saaya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.