Hi! So just like the questions states, I would like to make an automation that:
If [custom field] is Client A, then assign the work item to [assignee] John Smith.
Current Process
Due to our limited knowledge on using Rovo, JSON and advanced skills, we essentially created an automation that is simple but not long term efficient. Meaning when there is a shift of assignments in our company, we have to manually update each component. On top of hitting our max component limit of 65 has been reached so we had to create a duplicate of this automation.... it is terrible. 

Context
Note that we have both an onshore and offshore team. Mean if Client A, then certain work items will be assigned to onshore, while the rest of the work items will be assigned to the offshore rep.
Ideas
With all the new updates Jira has come out with, I feel like there has to be a much better way of dealing with this. Below are some ideas that I have thought of
- Rovo
- Create a page or database, with all assignments
- Integrate Rovo into an automation? Really not sure how to since I heard this via a Rovo webinar
- Groups
- I have created a group per client, but unfortunately the groups I cannot assign different roles i.e. onshore vs offshore
- Teams
Honestly, any feedback or ideas I am willing to try since our client list is increasing each month and our current process is no longer efficient.