I first set up JSM using a test email account, which was a full user account within Office 365. Once we went into production, we deleted the O365 user account and recreated a new production account. From within JSM, I deleted the test account and added the production account.
Strangely, JSM emails are still being sent using the test account! I cannot figure this out. The configuration page I am referring to is this one:
https://<company>.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/SUP/settings/email
I'd appreciate any help
Hi @Ken Rose
welcome to the community and thank you for your question.
Please have a look at the internal notification settings in your project. In the top area you will find the sender address for outgoing notifications, which will also be used for customer notifications.It's probably the case that the old address is still set up there.
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes! I do see my old email address configured as the Internal Notifications > Notification Email. Thank you.
For me to make the change to my production email on the Notification Email page, I first went to the Atlassian > Admin > Settings > Email page to update my custom email addresses.
Thank you so much,
Ken
Glad I could help @Ken Rose
If your problem is solved please go ahead and accept my answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.