Hi
I created and SLA and automation regarding this SLA
Like in this tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxd0BxkZl5c
For some reason I am not receiving the notification.
What could be possible corrections I should check i order to fix this?
Hi @Sebastian Santoyo Can you screenshot your automation rule to share so we can take a look?
I would look at the audit log to see if there are any errors, if no errors and no runs shown then I would review the trigger settings
Thank you @Christopher Yen
It got solved with the help of a workmate.
However I am new on this so dont fully understand why it finally worked.
If you can explain me I would really appreciate it, let me show you...
The trigger of the SLA is breached within 1 minute
I am targeting the notification to all this people
This is the calendar
Probably this was the problem: the time target was empty for "all remaining work items"... when I put it to 10 min the notification began to work.the time target "all matching priorities" was already 5minutes, that didn't change.
The result? I got the notification in my email
Please give me your feedback of why this is now working, I am new on Jira SM and need to understand better how this works.
Thanks!
Hi Sebastian,
So after adding a time target to all remaining work items, it started working?
My guess is that the test work items you were using didn't meet the criteria for the "Request Type = Tarea (SCND)" SLA. As a result, when the other work items had no time targets set, they didn’t have an SLA goal applied so nothing to breach (trigger requirement for the automation)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.