Hi everyone,
I'm currently working with a Kanban board in a team-managed project, where I recently enabled the Scrum feature. After doing so, all of my "To Do" tasks were automatically moved to the backlog.
From the backlog tab, I was able to successfully create and start one sprint. However, I'd like to plan ahead and create additional future sprints without starting them immediately.
When I try to use the "Create sprint" button in the backlog, I get a popup error saying:
Something's gone wrong.
Refresh the page and try again.
-> Refreshing the page doesn't resolve the issue.
As a comparison, I also tested this in a Scrum-native project. There, I noticed that I could only create one sprint at a time. The only way to create the next sprint was to complete the current one and then move tasks into the new sprint — which works, but seems limiting.
This leads me to a concern: what if all tasks are completed and there’s nothing to move into a new sprint? Will that block sprint creation entirely?
Has anyone experienced this issue or found a workaround for planning multiple sprints in advance within a Kanban board in team-managed project with Scrum feature enabled?
Thanks in advance!