Hi Atlassian Community,
I'm currently migrating from Confluence Data Center to Confluence Cloud using the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA), and I've come across the following deprecated macros:
I referred to this Atlassian support document, which states these macros are not supported or are being removed in Confluence Cloud. While alternatives are suggested in the document, I’m unclear about the post-migration behavior of these macros.
My questions:
How are these unsupported macros rendered in Confluence Cloud after migration? Are they displayed as broken content, static content, or something else?
Is there any automatic conversion or replacement of these macros by the migration tool (CCMA) to their suggested alternatives?
If not, what is the recommended process to handle these macros post-migration—should we manually replace each instance, or is there a tool/script to assist with this cleanup?
Appreciate any guidance or real-world experience from anyone who has encountered similar macro issues during migration.
Thanks in advance!