i mistakenly selected all the tickets in the backlog tab and Moved all the tickets from the backlog to the new Sprint and deleted the old Sprint by mistake. How to revert the changes?
@Josephine Benjamin Welcome to the community!
I am afraid, in the jira once you deleted, then its permenantely gone, but you may reach out to Atlassian support team and they might help you to restore it back.
Hi @Josephine Benjamin ! I'm very sorry to hear that you've found yourself in this situation. In this case, I can advise you to create a new sprint on the same dates as the deleted one. Then, in history, find the tasks that were in it and add them to your new sprint.After that just start and stop your sprint again
Hi, I'm afraid Atlassian won't be able to help restore this.
Hi @Josephine Benjamin !
I think you may try to do the following:
I hope it is useful for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.