Hello,
I need to export some confluence pages as PDF. Some of the pages have only 4 or 5 lines. when I exported them, I have always just these few lines and then white space until the title of next page. It´s not a fluent/compact text what I need.
I was trying it in two ways:
- Space settings -> Export space
- Apps -> Export with Content Exporter
I´ve tried several CSS commands for putting the text after each other, but in none of the exports it is possible to get a fluent text in PDF. It also does not work in Word, but here I can at least manually adjust, what is sub-optimal but at least a workaround.
Can you please support me how I can get a compact PDF Export when exporting several confluence pages so there are not blank areas between the Pages?
thanks a lot , Martina