Over the last two weeks, staff have been complaining that they are not being notified by e-mail when a comment is added via bulk.
Twice weekly, issues that meet a certain filter, including that they haven't been updated for 2 weeks, have a comment added to them asking for the status to be updated, the idea being that if hopefully the assignees get annoyed enough they'll actually update the issue.
If I hand edit them, the e-mails get through. If I bulk update, noone receives any e-mails. I know the first question will be "Did you have the send e-mails clicked?", and the answer to that is yes, I did have "Send e-mails" clicked.
I know it's also potentially ending up in a spam filter somewhere, but we have to layers of spam filters, both systems quarantine. So we would know if they were ending up there.
Any ideas before I raise a support issue with Atlassian?