So I am struggeling a little with the custom fields connecting my assets DB to Jira tickets.
The DB setup example:
-Cars
--Wheel
---SerialNumber
---producer
---ect...
I have linked my first custom field with objectType IN ("Cars") in the filter scope. Then, I would like to have a custom field underneath where I can select the wheel, and a third custom field to change the serial number, etc.
But the issue is that I cannot get my second field to have a dynamic relation to the other custom field.
I have tried the following "objectType = "Wheel" AND "Cars" = {{issue.fields.customfield_10097.key}}" where I am trying to filter wheels but only for the Car selected on the other custom field.
I have also tried to make inbound and outbound ref's for the wheel to use the following statement: objectType = "Wheel" AND inboundReferences() = {{issue.fields.customfield_10097.key}} - but that dosent work either
This is for changing elements from a jira ticket to automaticly change the DB so that i dont have to take notes in the ticket and in the DB
I hope i have provided enough information - and if anybody has a similar setup i would apreciate help with the next steps aswell