Recently, I found that field's description is not compatible for former.
For example,
Does anyone know what syntax I have to use?
Hi @chiharaYes, Jira description is used to support a limited wiki-style markup.I think this will help you.https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all
Thank you,
But those markup syntax are not working as before.
and so on.
@chiharaFor the * AAA // ** BBBTry this one --> * AAA * BBBIf you must separate them inline, use | or ; instead.For Color Tags.{color:red}Text{color} this works for inline text only. You can not use line breaks or special characters like // inside the color block.For the color try this one.{panel:bgColor=#FFEBE6}This is a highlighted panel with simulated color{panel}
As you can see image as I attached, new "Description" of field is able to input characters in only one line,
* AAA
* BBB
as you described are not allowed.
For the panel,, we must input as "{panel:bgColor=#FFEBE6}This is a highlighted panel with simulated color{panel}", no newline in it.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.